Thursday, January 08, 2009

Churchill Blvd Murder Update




HI MARTY,

HERE IS AN UPDATE OF WHAT HAPPENED AT 85 CHURCHILL ON NOV.11 2008. FINALLY IT IS GOING TO BE IN THE PAPERS SOON, AFTER I TALKED TO SEVERAL JOURNALIST. BUT THE GUY IS NOT DEAD FINALLY, MAYBE SEVERELY INJURED HE DOES NOT  WANT TO PRESS ANY CHARGES, BUT I CAN ASSURE EVERYBODY SINCE NOV.11 2008 I HAVE NOT SEEN THE GANGS THAT WHERE ALWAYS ON THE STREETS, I CALL THEM STREET GANGS. THEY WHERE ALWAYS AROUND CHURCHILL AND AROUND  THE SCHOOLS . GOOD RIDDANCE HOPE THEY NEVER COME BACK TO G.PK. IF THEY ARE IN JAIL KEEP THEM OR SEND THEM BACK WHERE THEY CAME FROM, AND OUR  SCHOOL SURROUNDINGS  WILL BE MUCH BETTER AND SAFER  FOR OUR POOR CHILDREN WITHOUT THESE DRUG PUSHERS ETC.......G.PK. WILL BE CLEAN LIKE IN THE FIFTIES. I DO UNDERSTAND IT IS NOT EASY FOR THE POLICE WITH ALL THESE LAWS OVER PROTECTING TO MUCH,   ALL CANADIAN CITIZEN.

 THANKS MARTY

 NORMAND SIMARD

Thanks Normand

 

No comments: