Friday, January 30, 2009

Made in China


HI MARTY,

 I ALWAYS TOLD LOUISE NOT TO BUY FOOD THAT COMES FROM CHINA, IN G.PK NOW YOU CAN BUY VEGETABLES ETC. THAT COMES FROM CHINA, I NEVER CHECKED THE DEL MONTE PRODUCTS UNTIL THIS WEEKEND, IMAGINE SOME  DEL MONTE PRODUCTS  NOW COMES FROM CHINA. OH BOY.

I GAVE A  MOST SEVERE WARNING TO LOUISE IF EVER I FIND  ANOTHER CHINA  FOOD  PRODUCT ON MY TABLE SHE IS DIRECLY GOING TO THE DOG HOUSE. I AM PUTTING MY PANTS ON MARTY  I AM THE BOSS, NO CHINA FOOD ON MY TABLE SORRY AND I MEAN IT. CHINA FOOD STAY IN THE MONTREAL CHINATOWN I DON'T GO THERE.

 THANKS MARTY.

 NORMAND SIMARD

 I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST CHINEESE PEOPLE IT IS THE FOOD, IS IT PREPARED WITH OUR CANADIAN OR U.S. STANDARD OF HYGIENE ?????? AND WHAT ABOUT THE PESTICIDES AND  POLLUTION ETC ETC  IN CHINA ????

Thanks Normand

No comments: