Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Normand is out of the sewer and in the dog house



I AM NOT SAYING HELLO TO YOU MARTY I AM FURIOUS AND VERY  MAD,

 

FIRST OF ALL WHO IS THIS BOB A. THAT SENT IN THIS DOG HOUSE THING TO THE BLOG, THIS SHOULD OF BEEN CENSURED FROM THE BLOG, LOOK

 

MARTY LOUISE SAW THAT, SHE DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THAT TERRIBLE  PLACE , GUESS WHERE I AM NOW ,YES RIGHT  UNDER THE DOG HOUSE. SHE

 

TOOK ME THERE YESTERDAY, ALL I DID, I GAVE  HER A BRAND NEW SHOVEL WITH A  HANDY  D HANDLE  FOR HER BIRTHDAY, YOU KNOW THERE WAS

 

SO MUCH SNOW LATELY, AND I GAVE HER, HER VALENTINE'S GIFT IN ADVANCE A BRAND NEW LIGHT WEIGHT LEAF RAKE SO SHE WILL BE READY WHEN

 

THE SNOW IS GONE, ALWAYS THINKING OF HER WELL BEING, I ADDED A PAIR OF  BRAND NEW WHITE DOUBLE LINED  COTTON GLOVES SO SHE WON'T

 

GET BLISTERS FROM THE SHOVELING AND RAKING.  MARTY I DON'T DESERVE THIS DOG HOUSE THING.

 

NO THANKS MARTY AND NO THANKS TO THIS BOB A. I WOULD LIKE HIS EMAIL ADDRESS I HAVE A FEW WORDS FOR HIM WHEN I COME OUT OF THAT DOG HOUSE.

 

 

I AM SO FRUSTRATED AND HUMILIATED  I AM NOT SIGNING MY NAME THAT'S IT.

 

PS (((GUYS I KNOW I AM NEW IN THIS DOG HOUSE BUT PLEASE QUIT LAUGHING AT ME. I DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE,  IT IS AN ERROR, I WAS ALWAYS OK WITH MY LOUISE, LET ME GO  PLEASE )))

Thanks Normand

 

 

No comments: