Thursday, January 01, 2009

Old Montreal Pics and Ads





HI MARTY,

 A FEW PICS FROM MONTREAL , ON ONE OF THE PIC IT WAS NOT CLEAR  I  WROTE OVER IT. THEY WHERE ADVERTISING, LANDS AND HOUSES FOR SALE IN COTEAU ROUGE LONGUEUIL CA 1947.  I HAVE  TO LEAVE YOU, EVERYTHING I COOKED BURNED, I WAS SO TIRED I FELL ASLEEP I FORGOT THE 2 OVENS, PIES, TOURTIERES, PIG LEGS , TURKEYS  ETC.. EVERYTHING IS  FOURTH DEGREE BURNED AND  CALCINATED, GOOD FOR THE GARBAGE.  LOUISE DOES  NOT KNOW  YET .I DON'T HAVE TIME TO START OVER THE COOKING FOR OUR 20 GUESTS. I AM GOING TO HAVE TO ORDER PIZZA I HOPE IT IS OPEN. OR I AM NOT GOING TO GAIN PRECIOUS COMPUTER TIME BUT LOOSE SOME PRECIOUS  HOURS. ANYWAY. WHAT A MESS.

 HAPPY BRAND NEW YEAR MARTY. BONNE ANNÉE 2009

 NORMAND SIMARD.

 PS  I AM WISHING MYSELF  GOOD LUCK , I THINK I AM GOING TO HIDE DOWNSTAIRS WHEN LOUISE  GETS HOME.

 

Thanks Normand

Sounds like another night in the sewer 

No comments: