Wednesday, February 18, 2009

All Tied Up



DEAR MARTY,

 THIS IS OUTTRAGEOUS MARTY I WANT TO DENOUNCE THIS, YESTERDAY WALKING IN ST.LAMBERT ON A SUNNY DAY  NEAR THE BIG  NATIONAL BANK AND THE BIG SHOT STORE TAYLORS I LOOK UP, I SEE SANTAS CLAUS TIED UP TO A POLE  WITH DUCT TAPE.MARTY IT IS FEB.17 THE POOR SANTA WAS VERY HOT AND HUNGRY. 

MARTY IF THE BANK NATIONAL DON'T FREE SANTA BY TOMORROW, I AM ORGANIZING A FREE SANTA PARADE AND I AM GOING GET SOME FIREMEN  WITH BIG LADDERS TO CUT THAT DUCT TAPE AND FREE SANTA. MARTY WE WOULD OF NEVER DONE THAT TO SANTA ON DEVONSHIRE OR ANYWHERE IN G.PK. I AM ALSO ASKING IF YOU HAVE A BANK  ACCOUNT THERE IN ST.LAMBERT  CLOSE IT,  THEY DON'T DESERVE YOUR TRUST , THEY ARE VERY MEAN PEOPLE I MEAN IT.

 THANKS MARTY

 NORMAND SIMARD

 PS MARTY BLOGGERS  DONATIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, TO HELP FREE SANTA, AND SENT HIM BACK TO THE  NORTH POLE.

Thanks Normand

No comments: