Monday, February 23, 2009

Beau Marks Update

To add to the BeauMarks info; after leaving Quebec they spent quite awhile (around 1960-1961)at "Le Coq D'or Tavern" on Yonge St. near Dundas in Toronto.

After that they moved on to a venue in Hamilton for awhile (the name of the place escapes me)

I believe at or about that time they all bought identical Pontiac Convertibles. I vaguely remember driving down the Queen Elizabeth with one of them in their convertible with the top down on the way to Hamilton.

Sometime after their stint in Hamilton Ray Hutchinson split from the group (that I believe was the demise of the BeauMarks) and performed for quite some time as a single at an upscale club on Bay Street in Toronto, he performed elsewhere also but I no longer remember where.

 

Now I don't have a memory like Johnny Mic so feel free to correct me if I'm a tad wrong

Thanks Murray P.

No comments: