Friday, February 13, 2009

Big Box Stores

It's really nice to see that I wasn't the only one that worked at Woodwards-Miracle-Mart. When my parents bought their house on

Vercheres (corner Maple) I saw that store being built. I probably know Bob Hawkins from somewhere but it's been a long time. I definitely remember ( and I hope he doesn't shoot me) Ed Boucher working in the sports department. I worked in the shoe department. You know trying to get ladies a laddies to try on new shoes. LOL. I also remember the phone both that Bell had on the corner of Maple and all the incognito phone calls being made by male suitors to their belles from that spot. Usually 10-15 minutes after the call, the two would walk hand in hand into the shopping center, away from their parents prying eyes.

 Keep up the good work

 Ivan R

Thanks Ivan

No comments: