Thursday, February 12, 2009

Chrysler Dealership and Family Freind


HI MARTY,

 A SMALL COMMERCIAL TO HELP CHRYSLER, TO GET OUT OF THE((( DOG HOUSE))) TIMES ARE VERY  HARD FOR THE AUTO  INDUSTRY, ALL  THE PRESS OF THE BIG THREE FLEW INTO  WASHINGTON LATELY  WITH THEIR PRIVATE PLANES SEEKING HELP. POOR THEM OR US???? ANYWAY THIS BLOG COMMERCIAL IS PAID ENTIRELY BY LAPINIERE AUTOMOBILE IN BROSSARD.

 

THANKS MARTY.     BLOGGERS DON'T READ OR GO ANY FURTHER PLEASE. PRIVATE. NO TRESPASSING.

 

P.S. = PRIVATE STUFF . MARTY YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A PRIVATE CORNER ON YOUR BLOG.  I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR YOU FROM MONIQUE LAPLANTE NEE BROSSARD NOW LIVNG IN ST.LIBOIRE SHE SAYS A BIG HELLO TO YOU SHE REMEMBERS YOU VERY WELL.

Thanks Normand

I remember Georges sister very well. She is a fine woman and her husband was a school Principal I believe.

I also think she had something to do with education as well. Please send my best to her and her family.

 Marty

 

No comments: