Friday, February 20, 2009

More Legion News



HI MARTY,

 BIG LATE VISITOR MISS PIGGY  AT THE LEGION ON VALENTINE'S  DAY LAST SATURDAY SEE PICS  AT THE LEGION, BUT NOBODY SAW HER. THERE WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING SHE UNDERSTOOD THAT, THEY WHERE SERVING JUST HAM.

 I PHONED HER LATE  SHE CAME IN, THERE WAS JUST THE BARMAN LEFT AND ME , MARTY SOMETHING I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE SHE WENT  DIRECTLY AND SAT WHERE ART HOLDEN SITS, I DID NOT SAY AYTHING TO  THIS FINE WELL EDUCATED  DIVA, I KNEW  ART WAS NOT  COMING BACK. MARTY HERE IS A CLIP SEE HTTP OF WHAT  SHE SANG THAT NIGHT, THE BARMAN  WAS CRYING ME ALSO WHEN  SHE SANG THAT AFTER, 27 YEARS,   I WILL SURVIVE 1982.

 

MARTY SHE WANTED TO VISIT THE FRESHLY PAINTED HALL, SHE WAS  AMAZED HOW CLEAN IT WAS, I TOLD HER  JUDY BRITTON  AND THE LEGION AUXILLIARY LADIES AND A FEW MEN DID THAT MARVELOUS JOB. MARTY SHE WAS  TIRED SHE  WANTED TO SLEEP THERE, I TOLD THE NEXT TIME SHE COMES WE WILL HAVE A BIG LODGE FOR HER TO REST,  IF SHE SINGS.  YOU KNOW WHAT SHE  SAID,   WHEN  IS THE ST-PATRICK LEGION PARTY. MISS PIGGY HAS GOT A  GREAT RESPECT FOR WAR  VETERANS.


THANKS MARTY   AND THANKS MISS PIGGY XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 NORMAND SIMARD

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7HYYKEbfLk

Thanks Normand

No comments: