Wednesday, March 25, 2009

2011 Centennial Information

Marty,

Thanks for passing this kind of thing on – I know that many from your crowd would not recognize my name as many may not have known the Highfield name.  Could you put something on the blog to say that your visitors can expect to see more e-mails coming from me re the GPK Centennial and they should not be afraid to open anything I send them or something like that – if you could fit the info into your GPK header where John McC and John Riley are mentioned as contacts that would be great!  Thanks a bunch!  Have a good afternoon/evening!

 

Joan (Highfield) Nykiforuk

joanmarie54@shaw.ca

Thanks Joan

I have added your name with the two John's and people can get your E-mail address in the left sidebar email address book.

No comments: