Thursday, March 12, 2009

An E-mail for Willie



HI WILLIE,     MARCH 11 TH 2009

 I KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW ME I AM FROM CANADA IN G.PK. OUT IN THE WILDERNESS AND I MEAN IT, I HEARD YOU ARE A U.S. FAT CAT  NOW.  NOW I DON'T WANT CHARITY, IF EVER WILLIE YOU HAVE AN OLD COMB AND AN OLD MIRROR YOU DONT USE ANYMORE, COULD YOU SENT IT TO ME I NEED A LITTLE GROOMING WINTER HAS BEEN LONG AND HARD,THE REST I HAVE GOT, PEOPLE ON VERCHERES ARE VERY  NICE THEY BRING FOOD AND WATER NO PROBLEM, I EVEN GOT A ROOF OVER MY HEAD AND A NEW BLANKET.

 THANKS WILLIE

 THE G.PK. FERAL CAT. CORNER VERCHERES AND MARGARET.

 PS I DON'T KNOW IF YOU COULD  DO THIS LAST THING FOR ME WILLIE, COULD YOU HAVE SOMEBODY TELL THIS OLD  GUY WITH ALL WHITE HAIR  THAT IS ALWAYS TAKEN PICTURES OF ME, TO LAY OFF FOR A WHILE, UNTIL I GROOM AND FRESHEN UP  MYSELF A LITTLE BIT, THANK YOU MIOW, MIOW.

Thanks Normand

 

No comments: