Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Real Executives



HI MARTY,

 

I GOT AN E- MAIL FROM  ONE OF MY G.PK. COLUMBO, OIL TYCOON LISE GAREAU, SHE GAVE ME ANOTHER NAME FOR THE REAL LEGION'S EXECUTIVE PIC IRENE DUPUIS AND HER OBIT. SHE WAS THE WIFE OF GÉRARD DUPUIS OF THE G.PK. POLICE HE IS  STILL LIVING IN THE ST. ANNE THE BELLEVUE VETERANS  HOSPITAL.  ON THE PIC SHE IS IN THE REAR ON THE FAR RIGHT. MORE NAMES PLEASE.

 

THANKS MARTY  AND LISE GAREAU,  ALSO NOREEN RICHMOND FOR GIVEN FIRST NAMES AND CORRECTING ME ON ONE, THAT I CORRECTED ON THE FOLLOWING.

 

NORMAND SIMARD

 

HI MARTY,

 

HERE IS FOR THE FIRST TIME ON THE BLOG, THE REAL EXECUTIVES, OF THE  G.PK. LEGION BRANCH 94 . HERE ARE SOME NAMES I COULD BE CORRECTED, MRS RITA.RICHMOND,  MRS. SHIRLEY PRATT, MRS. DORIS  BROWN, MRS. PHYLLIS  CAVERLY, MRS. BAVERSTOCK, MRS. JEAN  JOHNSON, MRS. NEWBURY. DOES ANY BLOGGER KNOW THE OTHER  REAL LEGION  EXECUTIVES ON THE PIC.

 

THANKS MARTY

 

NORMAND SIMARD

Thanks Normand


Hello Marty

    I'm pretty sure the one between   Newbury[cant remember her first name] and Lise Gareau is Francis Lowe  and I was right my mom was President that year but not sure what year.

    I got married in 1959, had my reception at the Legion  and the Ladies Guild did the catering.  Sure brought back a lot of good memories seeing that picture and all the other Legion pics.  My dad Ralph Richmond  was Sargeant at  Arms  one of those years .   Dad and Gerry Caverley  were in that era   but both have passed over, think Gerry was bartender  which was in the main hall then.   Just a bit more of what I remember   Have to thank my cousin Ellen McCourt for telling me about your site.

   Keep up the good work    Noreen Richmond

Thanks Noreen

No comments: