Tuesday, April 07, 2009

GPK Legion Pic and some thanks for Barb C.


HI MARTY,

 I WANT TO THANK   BARB. C.  MARTY  YOU KNOW YESTERDAY THAT VERY INTERRESTING  LITTLE ARTICLE ON THE BLOG, ABOUT THE SARAN WRAP ROLL LOCKS ON THE SIDES OF THE BOX  WELL I THINK  MOST PEOPLE DID NOT KNOW THAT, INCLUDING ME. YOU KNOW  MY LOUISE SAYS I ACT OR BEHAVE LIKE A 10 YEAR BOY. I GOT EVEN WITH HER YES SIR ,  WELL I TOLD HER, I AM A BIG BOY NOW I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING, EVEN YOUR MOTHER DID NOT SHOW YOU, I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU HOW TO LOCK YOUR  ROLL OF SARAN WRAP, SO YOU WON'T DROP IT ON THE FLOOR ANYMORE, SHE LAUGHED  AT ME OF COURSE AS USUAL, I GOT THE LAST LAUGH THANK YOU BARB.C.

 THANKS MARTY

 NORMAND SIMARD

 PS A LITTLE CLUE TO FIND  THE EX OWNER OF THE ROYAL 1911  STANDARD #5  TYPEWRITTER , THIS EXCEPTIONAL MAN, THAT I AM SURE WROTE EXCEPTIONAL THINGS WITH THIS TYPE,  LIVED NEAR ROYAL GEORGE SCHOOL.

Thanks Normand S.

No comments: