Sunday, April 12, 2009

High Water in Florida


HI MARTY,

 I WONDER IF ALL OUR EX PARKERS . STAYING IN FLORIDA FOR THE WINTER ARE BACK,  OR STILL THERE, DOING THIS EXCITING SPORT OF RIDING A KAYAK,.APPARENTELY YOU CAN DO THAT RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR HOME , IN SOME AREAS OF FLORIDA IN APRIL NO BLUFF SEE PHOTO   OH BOY.

 THANKS MARTY.

 NORMAND SIMARD

 PS. BECAUSE IT IS EASTER I FORGIVE  BOB H. FOR SENDING ME ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE TRYING TO FIND TONTO , I AM A LITTLE NAIVE  I WAS SURE TONTO  WAS ALIVE (MAYBE HE IS)  BECAUSE BOB H. TALKED TO HIM, HE ACTUALLY  TALKED TO TORONTO HE SAID. ANYWAY I WILL TRY AND TALK TO MISTER TORONTO TO  TRY AND CLEAR THIS UP. I DON'T UNDERSTAND ??????. SOMETIMES I WONDER IF I WAS NOT BETTER OFF IN THE G.PK. SEWERS. IT WAS NOT THAT COMPLICATED UNDER COVER, JUST A LITTLE MORE DAMP.  OH WELL.

Thanks Normand

No comments: