Saturday, April 04, 2009

New Scanner



HI MARTY,

 

WELL I AM TRYING MY BRAND NEW SCANNER, I WAS SO SCARED  I DROPPED THAT HEAVY SCANNER  COVER OVER THE REAL  ARMY  1941 AMMUNITION BOXES OF CAL. .22 SMOKELESS GREASED BULLETS. I TALKED TO YOU ABOUT. IMAGINE IF THEY WOULD OF EXPLODED. MY POOR NEW SCANNER WITH HOLES ALL OVER.

 

THANKS MARTY.

 

NORMAND SIMARD

 

PS. I AM SORRY GEORGE H. MY ERROR AND  MISTAKE, US PIOUS CATHOLICS WHERE NOT ALOUD TO GO TO THE  SEAWAY LOCKS SUBMARINE RACES IN THE FIFTIES AND SIXTIES  BUT I WAS SURE THAT SOME OF  THOSE RACES WHERE IN THE AFTERNOON AND YOU COULD OF USED YOUR BROWNIE. I HEARD LATER IN LIFE THAT THOSE RACES WHERE SOMETHING TO SEE, SOME GUYS TOLD ME LATER  IT WAS LIKE GOING TO THE  OUTSIDE CINEMA THEY CALLED DRIVE IN, I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE ALSO WE WHERE NOT ALOUD THERE EITHER, COULD YOU GO IN A DRIVE- IN CINEMA IN   THE DAY????

Thanks Normand

No comments: