Monday, April 20, 2009

Rare Species


HELLO MISTER NORTH,

 I AM ASKING FOR HELP, I AM A RARE MONKEY, SOME CALL ME A OWL'S HEAD MONKEY, THIS IS MY SON BORN IN APRIL 2009  LUCKY WE ARE IN A ZOO IN FRANCE, BECAUSE IN AFRICA WE ARE PRACTICALY IN EXTINCTION, MY POOR SON WOULD NOT OF  HAD  A BIG  CHANCE TO SURVIVE LONG  IN AFRICA PLEASE HUMANS TRY AND CARE FOR US AND OTHER SPECIES  BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

 

MUCH OBLIGE MISTER NORTH.

 

KAMINA     MULHOUSE ZOO FRANCE

 

PS I DON'T READ MUCH AND WELL BUT YESTERDAY ON YOUR INTERNET PAPER A MISTER BOB HAWKINS SENT A FUNNY LOOKING SQUIRREL, IT SURE MUST BE A  SPECIES IN EXTINCTION  I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE BEFORE  TOO BAD, TOO LATE, POOR HIM. MISTER NORTH I DON'T CARE FOR ME, I AM A FAT MONKEY, BUT TRY AND HELP THE POOR OTHER OWL MONKEYS  IN AFRICA, OR ANY OTHER ANIMAL OR INSECT IN OUR WORLD.

Thanks Normand

 

No comments: