Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Simard Dairies



Saturday April 25th, 2009

Dear diary,

 No mountains here Marty. The road is very straight and flat. I think someone is playing a joke on me. Had trouble with the car a flock of geese ran into the engine. I called Louise and she has a friend with a 1984 mini camper for sale. She said she would buy it and bring it to me... she is such a good girl my Louise.... and she said she would have a nice surprise for me... what do you think it is Marty. The mini camper only sleeps one, it has a roll out bed, sound great Marty. Louise can drive and I can sleep then I can drive and Louise can sleep what do you think Marty.

 --

Normand S

PS I still feel someone is watching over my shoulder Marty. Do you think I am dreaming Marty? Oh by the way the new, well not new but new for me mini camper arrived with Louise and my surprise what a wonderful girl my Louise.

 Thanks Father or Buddha Bob

No comments: