Friday, April 24, 2009

The Simard Diaries


Hi Marty,

 

Thursday, April 23rd, 2009 - Dear diary - It is now day 2 of my search for the Tibetan Temple of Buddha Bob. The old man on Atwater smelled of Queberac wine and Gitane cigarettes. When he told me my journey was long and lonely I thought it was the Queberac speaking since I could see the mountain from my house. But I must tell Marty the old man had a good heart. He gave me a jug of Queberac for the lonely nights. You know my first night on top of that mountain was very cold and dark but the Queberac was good and I used the jug as a pillow. The old man was right, there is no temple on that mountain. Here is a picture of me and my Queberac walking down the mountain.

 

--

Normand Simard

PS Marty I am continuing on my journey so Marty expect more pictures even if it takes 365 days I will find Buddha Bob and his damn Tibetan Temple

Thanks Buddha Bob

 

No comments: