Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Spring Cleanup on Hubert St.


HI MARTY,

 WELL YESTERDAY MORNING I TOOK THIS PIC FROM MY  KITCHEN ON HUBERT. THE G.PK. SPRING CLEAN UP HAD STARTED.THEY CLEANED THE SIDEWALKS,  LOOK AT THAT SOPHISTACATED  WATER JET  SPRAYING  MACHINE, WELL IT DOES THE JOB.

THANKS MARTY

 NORMAND SIMARD

 PS OH MARTY YOU KNOW LAST YEAR  MY LOUISE ON APRIL FOOL'S DAY, SHE PLAYED A NASTY TRICK ON ME SHE HID  FISHES ON THE GLASS OF MY SCANNER, SO EVERYTHING I SCANNED HAD FISHES ON IT, I MADE A FOOL OF MYSELF. MY FAMILY AND  EVERY BODY LAUGHED AT ME. I WAS REALLY MAD AT HER. MARTY THIS YEAR SHE WAS NOT GOING TO CATCH ME  OFF GUARD, NO SIR I CHECKED MY SCANNER THOROUGHLY I FOUND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. NOBODY IS GOING TO LAUGH AT ME ANYMORE ON APRIL FOOL'S DAY. I AM GETTING WISER AND SMARTER  THAN HER  YES SIR.

Thanks Normand

No comments: