Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thanks for the Memories Ken from Doug G.


Marston

 

Well dog-gone, this was a surprise

 

I was scrolling past the picture of a group of people in the St Paul's tennis court submitted by ken Hughes April 10 when my wife commented, " That’s a picture I haven't seen of you before"

 

I didn't think I knew any one in the picture, but then I recognized Bill UpRichard before I recognized my self playing a tennis racket like it was a guitar

So the question as to " Who the other two were in the picture"  you now have the answer.

 

I remember I was asked to help clean up the grounds at the rear of the church so I brought along Bill with me.

 

When we got there the work was all done by some other teens who we did not know but who were now playing tennis.

They stopped to take pictures and were polite enough to include us in. I didn't know any thing about tennis so when they handed me a tennis racket for a prop, I simply strummed it like a guitar which I did know something about.

 

 That’s my story and I'm sticking to it

Thanks for sharing the photo Ken, I had forgotten all about this incident...

 

Doug G

Thanks Doug

 

 

No comments: