Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Three or Four???


HI MARTY,

 MARTY WHAT I READ ON THE BLOG ABOUT FATHER BOB HAVING 3 BROTHERS I COUNT 4, ALL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE  I AM A LITTLE MIXED UP, BUT I THINK IF IT  IS THE SAME FATHER BOB THAT WAS ONCE ON THE BLOG, HE IS A  VERY VERY CREDIBLE MAN. MARTY I WANT TO ORGANIZE AN OPEN SEWER DAY VISIT IN G.PK. WITH ALL THE SEWER COVERS OFF, OF COURSE NO CARS ON THE G.PK.  STREETS  THAT DAY.NO FUMES A VERY GREEN DAY FOR GREENFIELD PARK. I AM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO TOUR PEOPLE AROUND  IN THE IMPORTANT G.PK. SEWER SYSTEM, I AM SURE JOHN GERAGHTY WILL HELP, OF COURSE I WILL BE AROUND ALSO, I KNOW EVERY SINGLE  FEET  OF THOSE G.PK. SEWER PIPES.

 

NOW  MARTY, I KNOW YOU KNOW FATHER BOB COULD YOU ASK HIM , IF HIM AND HIS 3 OR 4  BROTHERS COULD COME TO G,PK IN JULY FOR SORT OF AN ECUMENICAL BLESSING OF THE G.PK.  SEWERS, NO PROBLEM FOR WATER FOR THE BLESSING, AND I WILL SUPPLY THE LONG LONG BOOTS. IT IS POSSIBLE THAT MY FRIEND ED NORTON FROM N.Y. WILL JOIN US IN THE FIRST BLESSING OF THE  G.PK. SEWERS IT IS TIME THE TOWN IS 98 YEARS.

 THANKS MARTY FOR YOUR HELP AND GOD BLESS YOU.

 NORMAND SIMARD

 PS PLEASE COME TO G.PK FATHER BOB IT WOULD BE A GREAT  HONOR FOR US TO MEET YOU IN OUR GREAT G.PK.SEWER SYSTEM.

Thanks Normand

No comments: