Monday, May 11, 2009

1955in GPK Taxes











HI MARTY,

I KNOW MARTY IT IS NOT THE PLACE TO TALK ABOUT THINGS LIKE THAT, BUT THIS WAS VERY ABUSIVE IN 1955 FOR OUR POOR PARENTS TO PAY $1.50 FOR A NEW STREET NUMBER PLATE . WHEN THE TAX FOR GARBAGE FOR THE WHOLE YEAR WAS ONLY $3.00, I THINK 75 CENTS WOULD OF BEEN ENOUGH TO PAY BY OUR PARENTS , FOR THAT PLATE THEY PROBABLY DID NOT WANT, THEY WOULD OF RATHER KEPT THE OLD STREET NUMBER. I AM STARTING A PETITION FOR US TO GET BACK FROM THE TOWN OF GREENFIELD PARK THAT 75 CENTS PLUS INTEREST PLEASE G.PK. BLOGGERS SIGN THE PETITION. LET'S BE UNITED BLOGGERS. I WILL DELIVER THE PETITION TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES IN JUNE 2009.




PETITION AGAINST G.PK TO GET OUR 75 CENTS BACK + INTEREST SINCE 1955 + A PUNITIVE PENALTY OF 75 CENTS.

1- NORMAND SIMARD
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

PS NO PS I AM VERY VERY MAD BUT I STILL LIKE G.PK.

Thanks Normand

No comments: