Thursday, May 28, 2009

230-232 Fairfield Home

HI MARTY,

I GOT THIS EMAIL FROM FLO HINKS, MORE INFO ON 230 232 FAIRFIELD FOR DEBBIE MULLIN.

THANKS MARTY AND FLO HINKS.

NORMAND SIMARD REPORTING DIRECLY FROM DOWNTOWN G.PK.
----- Original Message -----
From: Flo Hinks

Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 10:51 AM
Subject: 230/232 Fairfield

Hi Normand, thought I'd add to your info on the Fairfield address for Debbie Mullin.

I lived there for 5 years. We moved there from St. Lambert in 1961 (Paul Trudeau was my Dad). We rented the upstairs (232) from Bradley Mullin, who lived downstairs with his wife and two children, Clinton and a daughter (forget name). I remember Bradley Mullin as a tall, slim man, very quiet. Mrs. Mullin had a garden out front. They were a very quiet, laid back family. Perhaps Debbie's father is Clinton.

There was a spiral outside staircase going to the upstairs entrance as well as a porch with outside stairs on the side of the house. It was a great home inside, with large kitchen with old gas stove and the hugest bathroom I ever had with an old fashioned bathtub.

I was married from that house in May 1965. My parents moved the following spring 1966.

Unfortunately, I do not have pictures of the house then, as that was the era when we were into taking slides, and I no longer have them.

I hope this information is helpful to Debbie.

Take care, Flo Hinks

Thanks Flo and Normand

No comments: