Monday, May 25, 2009

230 Fairfield owners




HI MARTY,

HERE ARE A FEW PICS OF 230 FAIRFIELD, FOR DEBBIE MULLIN, I REMEMBER MR GASTON DAVID HE HAD A GIRL NAMED I THINK DIANE, LIVED THERE OLD ADDRESS 44 A AT 44 JACK ROACH IN 1948 NOW I SEE CA 1962 A BRADLEY ( AIME) MULLIN LIVED THERE HE WAS A CARPENTER AT THAT TIME AT 232




A MR PAUL TRUDEAU LIVED THERE IN 1958 MR DAVID STILL LIVED THERE, AND AT 232 WHICH WAS THE SAME BUILDING I THINK A MR, DAVID THORNTON LIVED THERE. NOW STEPHANE TURGEON LIVES THERE I DID NOT SEE HIM TODAY, BUT I WILL AND CHECK THAT OUT ABOUT THIS HOUSE BUILT IN 1938 ????.




ALSO I SOLD LUMBER IN GAVARD, VAL ROYAL LASALLE IN BROSSARD IN THOSE DAYS I THINK A MR BRADLEY P MULLIN HAD AN ACCOUNT WITH US, IF IT WAS HIM HE WAS NOT A BIG HEAVY FELLOW. NOW THIS HOUSE ON FAIRFIELD WAS COMPLETELY RENOVATED. IF SOMEBODY WOULD HAVE HAVE CORRECTIONS ON THE PEOPLE I MENTIONNED NO PROBLEM, THAT HOUSE ALWAYS INTRIGUED ME IT WAS BUILT FAR AWAY FROM FAIRFIELD STREET.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

Thanks Normand

No comments: