Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Angelo the Barber on Churchill Blvd in GPK







HI MARTY,

I GAVE A FEW G.PK. PICS TO ANGELO THE BARBER IN HOLLINGDRAKE'S PLAZA ON CHURCHILL G.PK. HE PUT THEM ON HIS MIRROR, THAT IS WHY YOU SEE ME TAKEN THE PIC. SO IF YOU WANT TO SEE OLD PICS OF G.PK. GET YOUR HAIR CUT THERE LIKE IN THE OLD DAYS.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

PS WHEN I CAME BACK FROM TIBET ALL MY SEWER DWELLING WAS FLOODED, I LOST EVERYTHING LUCKILY THE INSURANCE WILL PAY FOR THE LAST TIME, YOU KNOW THAT CUTE AND VERY INTELLIGENT LITTLE BOY MINI NO WE FOUND IN LAKE LOUISE, HE HELP ME TO DO ALL MY SPRING CLEAN UP, AND YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAID THIS IS SO CUTE MARTY, HE SAID SO THIS WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN I WILL HELP YOU INSTALL A ROOF ON YOUR SEWER DWELLING, I KNOW HOW TO DO IT. MARTY I WAS CRYING, SUCH A NICE AND HELPFUL YOUNG AND INTELLIGENT BOY, LOUISE TAKES MINI NO EVERYWHERE SHE GOES NOW, SHE IS PLANNING A TRIP TO BURLINGTON ONTARIO, OH YES SHE IS BRINGING MINI NO.

Thanks Normand

No comments: