1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It iscrucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, yourentertainment, but I have only you.5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, rememberthat I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative,ask yourself if something might be bothering me.Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have beenin the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too,will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with meplease. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don'tmake me face this alone. Everything is easier for meif you are there, because I love you so. ALWAYS!
~Take a moment today to thank God for your pets.Enjoy and take good care of them. Life would bea much dull ER, less joyful experience withoutGod's critters~
Now please pass this on to other pet owners. Wedo not have to wait for Heaven, to be surroundedby hope, love, and joyfulness. It is here on earthand has four legs!
Thanks Win S.