Friday, May 08, 2009

New Quiz


HI MARTY,

QUIZZ TIME MARTY, NOW THIS HOUSE HIS ON THE GOOD AND NICE SIDE OF KING-EDWARD, IT IS IN G.PK. JUST KIDDING MISTER VILLE LEMOYNE. THE GUY OR THE GIRL SOON WILL SENT YOU A PIC OF THE HOUSE IN 1952 WITH HIM OR HER IN FRONT OF THAT HOUSE, NOW THAT LOOKS A LITTLE LIKE THE OLD SAINT-ANASTASE CATHOLIC CHURCH STRUCTURE IN THE FRONT. MARTY IT IS SOMEBODY YOU KNOW. DOES ANY BLOGGER KNOW WHO THAT MAY BE ????? OR WHAT HOUSE ????

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

PS 1- I WAS GOING TO GIVE ANOTHER CLUE I JUST CHANGED MY MIND. SORRY.

PS 2- I JUST HOPE OUR GREAT G.PK. HISTORIAN JOHN RILEY IS GONE ON A LONG TRIP IN LONDON ENGLAND OR IN DUBAI WHERE HE HANGS AROUND, NO MARTY I AM NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES JOHN RILEY YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED FROM THIS QUIZZ YOU ARE TOO QUALIFIED SORRY,

PS 3- I AM FINISHED.

Thanks Normand

No comments: