Thursday, June 18, 2009

GPK Sewers








HI MARTY,

I HAD A MAJOR BREAK-IN IN ONE OF MY FAFORITE SEWERS ON FAIRFIELD, NEAR WHERE THE CLOUGH, BOFFEY, ROOTES, HARRIS, COREY, McLACHLAN, BROWLEE, HEWITT, RYE USE TO LIVE. I WANT TO THANK FRED NEWBURY, SON OF OUR EX CHIEF FIREMAN, HE IS THE BEST SEWER REPAIR MAN I KNOW, LOOK AT THE PICS. I AM PUTTING HIS NAME IN FOR SEWER MAN OF THE YEAR AT OUR NEXT ANNUAL SEWER CONVENTION IN CHICAGO, THIS FALL. ALSO TODAY I RAN IN TO OUR G.PK. FERAL CAT HE IS DOING FINE SEE PIC. I AM GOING TO MAKE A FUND RAISING PARTY SOON, FOR MONEY TO SEND HIM IN FLORIDA AT LEAST FOR THE WINTER MONTHS, POOR PUSSY CAT.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

PS AL LEAST I DID NOT LOSE ANY TOO VALUABLE PERSONAL THINGS IN THAT BREAK-IN , JUST A FEW PICS, AND A ROY ROGERS COMIC BOOK OH WELL THAT IS LIFE.

Thanks Normand

1 comment:

thene wpip said...

Thanks for this post........This post is useful for sewer repair.I like this post.
Sewer repairs