Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Looking for some names



HI MARTY,

HERE ARE PICS OF THE G.PK. TOMALTY CLAN, CAN ANYBODY GIVES US NAMES, FIRST NAMES OF COURSE.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

Thanks Normand

Hi Normand & Marty

In the 1st Tomalty pic I recognize Clarence Tomalty & his wife Kay.

In the 2nd pic I recognize Rod Freeman ( with mustache) & Beth Robins Standing dead center behind the 2 people in the front ( sitting)

Sandy R.

Thanks Sandy

Hello Normand....

Was totally surprised to see these pictures on the blog....

1st picture..............

L-R Clarence & Kay Tomalty, Hazel (Tomalty) Fry and Joyce & Bud Tomalty

2nd picture............

Back row: Rod Freeman / ??? / Ted, Kenneth, Richard, Pearl Robins

Middle row: Debbie, Shelley, Beth Freeman, Joyce & Bud Tomalty

Front row: Graham Lackey & Wendy Tomalty

Not quite sure who the ??? is, but am trying to find out.

Joyce Tomalty

Thanks Normand & Joyce

Hi Marty! Bonjour Normand!

Well, we're finally enjoying a bit of warmth here on the West Coast (didn't put the Gortex jacket away until about three weeks ago!).

I was happy to come across a few more faces from my past life. Second row on the left is Debbie (a long-time fellow classmate and '73 CHRS grad). Next to her is Shelley, and seated is Wendy. Is Debbie still in GPK?

Cheers to all!

Ingrid (Jaunich)

Thanks Ingrid


Hi Normand -

Just found out that the ????? on that picture of the Tomalty Clan is Peter Bonnell

On another note, would you be able to tell me who gave you these pictures ?? I would like to find out what other pictures they have of our family that I don;t have... I do not have these two that were put on the blog.

If you could let me know, so that I could get in touch with them, would appreciate it.

Thanks so much.

Joyce Tomalty

Thanks Joyce and Normand

No comments: