Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Mystery Pic from Normand Is...




HI MARTY,

 

WELL OUR MYSTERY FIRST COMMUNION BOY IS DAVE SNYDER, OF 121 WALKER, THE OTHER 2 PICS I TOOK ON MONDAY OF THAT BEAUTIFUL G.PK. HOUSE.  NOW THE DATE OF THAT FIRST COMMUNION PIC  I SAID CA 1945, IT COULD BE MORE CA 1941-1942. MAYBE SOMEBODY COULD BEACON US. I DID NOT KNOW DAVE , BUT I TALKED TO PEOPLE THAT KNEW HIM, EVERYBODY TELLS ME HE WAS A VERY NICE GUY.

 

THANKS MARTY AND DOUG FRY AND BEVERLY McELHERON

 

NORMAND SIMARD

 

PS I DID LOSE THE PIC IN MY CAR TRUNK, WHEN I GAVE BACK THE PICS TO BEVERLY, SHE PHONED ME BACK SAYING THAT PIC WAS MISSING. I WAS SO WORRIED BECAUSE I DID  NOT SCAN IT, I SEARCHED MY TRUNK 3 TIMES, I FINALLY FOUND IT, IT SLIPPED NEAR THE BATTERY COMPARTEMENT I COULD NOT SEE IT, I SENT IT RIGHT AWAY TO THE BLOG, SO THAT WE  WILL ALWAYS HAVE COPIES OF THE PIC , THANKS TO  MARTY,

 

Thanks Normand S.

No comments: