Monday, June 01, 2009

Special Care Required











HI MARTY,

THIS IS SO SAD MARTY, I TOOK BUTTON EYES FOR THE FIRST TIME AT THE OLD RESERVOIR HILL ON CHURCHILL , NOW A FLAT HILL PÉTANQUE PARK, POOR BUTTON EYES, HE WAS IN GREAT SHOCK AND EMOTIVE PAIN DON'T FORGET I USE TO TAKE HIM THERE WHEN HE WAS YOUNG. I HAD TO RUSH HIM IN TO G.PK. CHARLES-LEMOYNE I FOUND AN OLD G.PK. POLICE CAR IN THE REAR OF THE OLD TOWN HALL. THEY DID NOT WANT TO LET HIM IN THE G.PK. HOSPITAL, I WAS SO MAD, I SAID LOOK HERE YOU SELL HEALTHY TEDDY BEARS IN THE GIFT SHOP AT THE HOSPITAL AND YOU WON'T LET MY POOR TEDDY BEAR IN , HIM HE IS VERY SICK, SO THEY LET HIM IN, THEY ALSO KEPT ME, WE HAVE A NICE LARGE DOUBLE SINGLE BED ROOM, AND ARE UNDERGOING VERY GOOD PSYCHIATRIC TREATMENT.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD.

PS I WANT TO THANK ALL THE COMPREHENSIVE PSYCHIATRIST AT CHARLE LEMOYNE FOR THE GOOD TREATMENT, WE SHOULD BE OUT SOON, I HOPE, WE HARDLY USED OUR SPONGES IN THE LAST HOURS. THANKS DOCS.

Thanks Normand

No comments: