Thursday, July 09, 2009

Backyard Brawl - racial tension in the squirrel world









Burlington Bonehead News: As I watched the news today I noticed a squirrel, Gertie Gray, lounging on my back fence as I approached the patio doors with my camera I notice the mate, Gordie Gray, lounging on the high part of the fence. It appeared to me that they had just finished a cigarrette after their morning ritual.

Suddenly Barry Black an intruder appeared. Gertie Gray quickly left the scene. Then Barry Black confronted the Gordie Gray on the high fence and a pushing match broke out. Gordie Gray tried to pick up Barry Black, then suddenly there is a reversal, they turn away from each other when once again Gordie Gray pounces gaining the advantage over Barry Black.

Buddha Bob reporting

No comments: