Friday, July 10, 2009

Guess Who??


HI MARTY,

NICE PIC HERE , NICE WARM SOCKS ALSO. I LITTLE HELP TO FIND THE NAME, I WILL GIVE A BUD WEISER BEER TO THE WINNER, NO PEN ALTY TO THE LOSERS. THAT IS IT NO MORE CLUES DEFINITELY

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD.

PS WELL MAYBE ANOTHER LITTLE CLUE, HE DID HIS LION SHARE OF VOLUNTEER WORK FOR G.PK. HE WAS ALWAYS VERY INVOLVED.

Thanks Normand


Marty

The picture is of my uncle Walter (Bud ) Tomalty

Keep up the great work

Regards

Wayne D. Robins

Thanks Wayne

HI MARTY,

WE HAVE A WINNER HERE MARTY, CONGRATUTATIONS JOYCE I OWE YOU A BUD WEISER BEER. I DID GET THE PIC FROM DOUG AND BEV FRY. WHERE IT WAS TAKEN, IS A GOOD QUESTION, WE DO SEE A LOT'S OF BEAUTIFUL TREE LEAVES, IT MUST BE G.PK.

THANKS MARTY AND JOYCE

NORMAND SIMARD

PS 1 - I FEEL GENEROUS LET'S MAKE IT A LARGE BOTTLE OF BUD WEISER BEER.

PS-2 - JOYCE ALL THOSE OLD G.PK LION'S CLUB PICS YOU HAVE WOULD BE A REAL BIG AND ENJOYABLE TREAT FOR MARTY'S BLOG.

Hi Normand -

I'd have known that face anywhere... it has to be 'Bud' Tomalty...

That picture had to be taken by his sister 'Hazel Fry' on one of his visits to Greenfield Park when he was a youngster,

as he lived in Point St Charles and this scenery is not the Point...

I presume it was given to you by Doug and Bev Fry... I must get in touch with them as obviously they have many pictures that I have never seen, pictures that Doug's mother never shared with her brother.

Thanks...

Joyce Tomalty

Thanks Normand & Joyce

No comments: