Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pic return at the Hemingway's








HI MARTY,

I WENT AT MR AND MRS HEMINGWAY'S FARM TO RETURN PHOTOS, BEFORE ENTERING THE USA. I WAS SO SCARED THEY WHERE NOT THERE, I WAS GREETED WITH SOME FARM EQUIPEMENT WITH SHARP TEETH , THAN IN THE DRIVE WAY I SAW A HIGH TECH KODAK CAMERA WITH A FLASH, WATCHING ME. THAN I SAW A RAILROAD CROSSING SIGN I LOOKED BOTH WAYS NOT TO GET HIT BY A TRAIN, IMAGINE. LOUISE DID NOT WANT TO GET OUT OF THE CAR, SHE WAS SCARED. SO I GATHERED ALL MY COURAGE I GOT OUT TO PUT THE PHOTOS AT THE DOOR, I TURN AROUND I SEE A BIG DOG LOOKING RIGHT AT ME, THAN I LOOK DOWN I SEE A GRAVE STONE OF A GUNNER, MARTY THAT WAS IT, I RAN IN TO MY CAR AND DROVE AWAY FAST TO THE UNITED STATES.

THANKS MARTY, AND MARGARET AND RICHARD.

NORMAND SIMARD

PS MARGARET AND RICHARD I HOPE THE BIG DOG DID NOT CHEW UP THE PHOTOS. THANKS.

Thanks Normand

No comments: