Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Old Brain Factory in GPK

HELLO MARSTON

ON THE BLOG, HISTORY WAS MADE LAST WEDNESDAY,

I SAW MY NAME ETCHED IN CEMENT IN FRONT OF OUR

OLD BRAIN FACTORY. ALTHOUGH IT IS IN GUTTER WHAT MORE

COULD BE ASKED, FOR SOMEBODY WHO WAS KICKED OUT

OF GRADE 4 FOR NOT SHAVING.

NORMAND AND JOHN SEEM TO BE VERY HAPPY DUMPSTER

DIVING, I ALSO ENJOY THIS SPORT,IT 'S AS GOOD AS CHRISTMAS

ALL TREASURES THAT NEED NO CARE HOW THY ARE HANDLED'

BE CAREFUL OR OOPS DON'T EXIST.

THAT BIG POT LICKING SOUP HOUND WE GOT CAME OUT THE RANKS

OF MUTT TO BECOME A LEONBURGER, MY MY

I THINK THIS THING EVOLVED FROM PIGS AS IT IS ALWAYS

WALLOWING IN MARGARET'S POND HAS GOO DRIPPING FROM IT'S

YAP, AND ALWAYS MUDDY. IT' S ASS END IS ABOUT 15% HIGHER

THAN THE FRONT LOOKING AS IF WALKING DOWNHILL.

WHEN IT GOES THROUGH IT'S BUCKET OF CHOW, IT STARTS

ON THE BUCKET, MAYBE AFTER VITAMINS IN THE PLASTIC.

SHE IS VERY POLITE WITH GENTLE LITTLE BURPS, BUT, BUT

FARTS THESE GREEN CLOUDS, I GUESS I'LL TELL HER TO CHEW

MORE AS I HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM TOO.

RICHARD W................

Thanks Richard ????

No comments: