Monday, September 07, 2009

GPKer's


HI MARTY,

WELL I SAW IN FRONT OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH ON CHURCHILL ON SUNDAY SEE PIC. PAUL LEVAQUE OUR G.PK. ENGINEER, HIS WIFE , AND CÉLINE BROSSARD NOW LIVING IN G.PK. SHE WAS RAISED ON A FARM ON TASCHEREAU IN BROSSARD HER FATHER WAS THE BROTHER OF GEORGES-HENRI BROSSARD EX MAYOR OF BROSSARD, AND THE OTHER LADY IS MRS LAFRANCE SHE USE TO LIVE NEXT TO DAVID AND HAROLD RYE ON FAIRFIELD HER HUSBAND IS STILL ALIVE BUT NOT WELL.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

PS I SEE PAUL LEVAQUE MANY TIMES IN G.PK DELIVERING FURNITURE FOR POOR PEOPLE IN NEED OF HELP BRAVO PAUL OF THE LA SOCIÉTÉ SAINT-VINCENT DE PAUL.

Thanks Normand

PS THANKS MARTY FOR THANKING ME, SORRY I USED YOU PERSONAL GREEN COLOR AGAIN , I WON'T DO IT AGAIN I AM SORRY, I NEEDED ATTENTION LOUISE IS MAD AT ME SHE HAS NOT GIVEN ME ANY ATTENTION FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS IT IS HARD ON ME, I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG MARTY.

Thanks Normand???????

No comments: