Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sewer work and Normands new dance hall nearly finished





HI BOB,

WELL IT WAS INSPECTION DAY DOWNSTAIRS ON CHURCHILL, I TOOK JOHN RILEY ON A TOUR, IT SEEMS EVERYTHING WAS OK. THE DAY BEFORE I WAS WITH WITH PAUL LEVAQUE EX ST-CHARLES AND NOW ON GREGORY STREET, HE WAS THE ENGINEER WHEN THEY TOOK THE TRACKS OFF, AND PUT WATER PIPES IN , AND DID ALL CHURCHILL. MR LEVAQUE IS A FINE AND CHARITABLE MAN HE IS 78 YEARS OLD. HE IS STILL ON THE STREETS OF G.PK. NEARLY EVERYDAY WORKING WITH LA SOCIÉTÉ SAINT VINCENT DE PAUL, GIVING HIS TIME AND ENERGY. DELIVERING FURNITURE, STOVES ETC.. TO PEOPLE THAT NEED SOME IN G.PK. BRAVO. IMAGINE HE IS 78.

THANKS BOB.

NORMAND SIMARD

PS 1 - YOU SEE JOHN RILEY ON A GIANT MANHOLE, THERE WILL MORE ROOM FOR BIG PARTIES DOWNSTAIRS IN 2011, I GUESS THAT IS PROGRESS. THE OLD WATER PIPE BEHIND JOHN , IS THE ONE PAUL LEVAQUE HAD PUT IN AFTER THEY TOOK THE TRACKS OFF IT IS STAYING THERE, IT IS STILL GOOD.

PS 2 BOB I HAVE A FAVOR TO ASK YOU, MARTY IS COMIMG BACK SOON COULD YOU PUT IN BLACK WHAT I PUT IN GREEN A FEW DAYS AGO, I DON'T WANT MARTY TO PUT ME IN THE PENALTY BOX. I HAD ENOUGH PROBLEMS THIS WEEK. AND POSSIBLY ERASE THIS PS 2 LATER SO HE WON'T SEE IT.

THANKS BOB.

Thanks Normand.... sorry I can't erase the Marty green but I he knows anyway.... A carrier pigeon arrived today, it came here from his fishing boat, it had a message saying he heard from Lake Cod that someone was using his green... good luck on Monday

No comments: