Thursday, October 22, 2009

1065/1067 Victoria Ave is GONE...!!!









HI MARTY,

IT WAS A LITTLE SAD TODAY 1065-1067 VICTORIA GONE FOR EVER, BUT ON A POSITIVE NOTE THE 4 WHITE COLUMNS, WHERE TAKEN BY JOHN DRAKE AND HE IS GOING TO INSTALL THEM ON HIS HOUSE NEXT YEAR HIS ADDRESS 20 ALEXANDRA CORNER RIVERSIDE IN ST-LAMBERT. I PICKED UP A FEW BRICKS FOR ERNEST H. ALSO 5 OR 6 BRICKS ATTACHED MAKING A CORNER FOR MRS. ERNEST H.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

PS NO PS TODAY I AM VERY VERY TIRED I WAS THERE AT 7 UNTIL 4 WITH A FEW BREAKS NOW THE GUY RIDING THE SAMSUNG MACHINERY THAT TOOK DOWN THE HOUSE, IS 74 YEARS HE HAS BEEN WORKING ON THESE MACHINES FOR OVER 50 YEARS, NOW WHEN I LEFT HE WAS STILL THERE WORKING. WE WOULD NEED MORE GUYS LIKE THAT IN CANADA BRAVO, MAYBE IN THE U.S. ALSO. I WILL HAVE MORE PICS TOMORROW I TOOK 300.

Thanks Normand

No comments: