Monday, October 05, 2009

Fresh pics from around the Park














HI MARTY,

HERE ARE FRESH PICS AROUND G.PK. WE SEE THAT CHURCHILL WORKS ARE GOING VERY GOOD AND FAST, WE SEE JOHN RILEY COLLECTING VERY OLD MAN HOLE BRICKS NEAR THE OLD HOLLINGDRAKE'S STORE. WE ALSO SEE SYD JONES OF VERCHERES AND HIS DOG WATCHING THE WORKS.

WE ALSO SEE THE OLD HOUSE LIFTED ON MURRAY WHERE D.WRIGHT USE TO LIVE. ALSO WE SEE A MINIATURE LONGUEUIL FIRE TRUCK WORKS ON BATTERY, THE TRUCK IS THE SIZE OF A SMALL ZAMBONI, IT WAS BUILT BY A LONGUEUIL FIREMAN 2 YEARS AGO.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT IT IS AT THE FIRE STATION IN BROSSARD NEAR LAPINIERE. AND FINALLY EVERY BODY REMEMBERS THE LEGION TOMBOLAS IN THE FIFTIES AND SIXTIES. WELL I FOUND THIS VERY OLD CROWN AND ANCHOR WHEEL DOWSTAIRS IN THE LEGION, COULD IT BE FROM THOSE TOMBOLAS.

I REMEMBER ONE YEAR THEY DID IT CA 1959 AT THE NICE RINK RIGHT NEAR THE LEGION. I REMEMBER I LOST ALL THE MONTREAL STAR MONEY I MADE THAT WEEK. OH BOY DO I REMEMBER.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

PS EXCUSE ME THERE WILL BE NO PS ((( REASON I AM STILL THINKING OF THE $$$ I LOST AT THAT TOMBOLA, NO ICE CREAM OR POPSICLE FOR ME THAT WEEK, KIPPS STORE LOST A GOOD CUSTOMER THAT WEEEK )))

Thanks Normand

No comments: