Saturday, October 03, 2009

Montreal Canadians Players in GPK Jail????


HI MARTY,

HERE IS A BREAKING OLD NEWS, 3 MONTRÉAL CANADIANS HOCKEY PLAYERS IN THE G.PK. JAIL YES SIR CA 1973. HERE ARE THE NAMES STEVE SHUTT, MURRAY WILSON, AND BOB GAINEY YES BOB GAINEY IMAGINE. THEY WHERE ARRESTED AT CLAUDE ST-JEAN RESTAURANT ON TASCHEREAU, AT THE REQUEST OF CLAUDE ST-JEAN. SEE THE PIC. THEY ARE IN THE G.PK. POLICE STATION. ALL THE TEAM CAME IN AFTER. NOW I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT THEY DID, IT IS TOP SECRET, I THINK THE POLICE'S INVESTIGATION IS NOT FINISHED ???

THANKS MARTY AND THANKS TO THE GUY THAT GAVE ME THE PIC, THAT IS TOP SECRET ALSO. I AM NOT A STOOL SORRY, I WANT MORE PICS

NORMAND SIMARD

PS THE REASON THEY WHERE ARRESTED , IT WAS FOR THE MONTREAL CANADIANS PLAYERS INITIATION THAT YEAR, ALSO I THINK SOME PLAYERS WHERE GETTING MARRIED IN THE SUMMER. AND THEY WHERE REALLY PUT IN THE G.PK. JAIL.

Thanks Normand

No comments: