Friday, October 02, 2009

Mouse Condolences


HI MARTY,

FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO OFFER MY SINCERE CONDOLENCES TO CARDINAL BOB, HE LOST HIS FAVORITE MOUSE HERBERT LATELY. MARTY I REALLY KNOW HOW HE FEELS, MY MOUSE MICRO JUST DIED, THE BATTERY OF HIS PACE MAKER CAME OUT AND I DID NOT SEE IT. IT IS MY FAULT MARTY, I LEFT HIM ALONE TOO LONG.

MARTY I KNOW CARDINAL BOB IS IN ITALY I THINK, PROBABLY AT THE VATICAN ON BUSINESS. BUT I WOULD LIKE IF YOU COULD REACH HIM AND ASK HIM IF HE COULD BLESS MY OTHER MOUSE VIA INTERNET FROM THE VATICAN I AM SCARED SOMETHING COULD HAPPEN TO THE ONLY MOUSE I HAVE LEFT. FOR NOW I LEFT HIM IN MY ROOM ON A PICTURE OF CARDINAL BOB, HIS MOUTH ON HIS SHOULDER, I WILL FEEL MORE SECURE WHEN HE WILL BLESS HIM FROM FAR AWAY.

THANKS MARTY I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP TO FIND CARDINAL BOB. PLEASE.

NORMAND SIMARD

Thanks Normand,

I don’t think Bob will be taking a computer on his trip but he might find an Internet CafĂ© where he can access the blog…

No comments: