Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Normand took the test...

HI MARTY,

SEE BELOW THE ALZIMMER TEST , ACTUALLY I FAILED COMPLETELY THE TEST, I HAVE BEEN AT IT FOR 12 AND ONE HALF HOURS, NOW I CAN'T EVEN SPELL ALZIMMER RIGHT, OR IS THIS THE RIGHT WAY, ANYWAY I AM GONE. TRY THE TEST BELOW. SCROLL DOWN , NOT ME I AM FINISH.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

PS {{{{{ LOUISE ,LOUISE , BRING ME TO THE HOSPITAL FAST I FEEL LIKE I AM GONE !!!!!!,, YES LOUISE THE CLOSEST G.PK. CHARLES LEMOYNE OF COURSE,YES YES 0N THE 7TH FLOOR THE CUCKOO DEPARTEMENT HURRY. }}}}}}}

More difficult than you might think!

Color Test

These are the things we're supposed to do to remove the cholesterol around our brain and try to slow up Alzheimer's Disease.. It took my brother 3 times before he could finally tell his brain of his to concentrate.. A great test, do it until you get 100%!

Bet you can't get 100% on the first try! But I'm rootin' for ya....

This is pretty neat! See how you do with the colors! Have fun!

It takes an average of 5 tries to get to 100%. Follow the directions!

It's harder than it seems, as it should be!

A brain waker-upper for today!

Click here to start

http://www.humorsphere.com/fun/8787/colortest.swf

Thanks Normand

No comments: