Sunday, November 15, 2009

Win's Road Trip









One of the first things you see upon arriving at Peggy;s Cove is this warning sign - believe me they mean it!! -Due to the nasty winds and the massive amount of rocky shoreline the waves will make short work of anyone crazy enough to venture too close to that salty water!!

They have a restaurant and gift shop where you can redeem your $5.00 parking permit for anything that's selling in the shop - not a bad deal considering!! ..................The bagpiper was quite talented and I would expect she is well on her way to paying for a portion of her college education!!

I just had to have a word with the old gent with the cane at the lighthouse, he's a local and if you let him I'm sure there wouldn't be anything about the Peggy's Cove area he couldn't tell you!!

All in all nice to visit but I must admit I was expecting a little more!!

Tomorrow, the monuments to the Swissair crash and pictures of the harbour at Peggy's Cove.

Later..................Win

Thanks Win

No comments: