Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Win's Road Trip










Before leaving Peggys Cove we stopped - grabbed the camera and shot some photos of the tiny harbour - Now I don't know if it's just me but I think some of these pics belong on postcards - I'm using one of them now as a screen saver on my computer!!

We then set out with our next destination as Lunenburg but on the way we lucked out and had the opportunity to see a beautiful town called Mahone Bay - However the harbour area was packed with people and cars as they were apparently holding their "Sailing Regetta" - a little to busy for us so we decided to carry on to Lunenburg - Mahone Bay would be a nice place to spend a day, but again, like Baddeck, a lengthy stay would, I imagine, be a little rough on the wallet!!

Later....................Win

Thanks Win

No comments: