Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Wishes



Larry and I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year.

Thought you might like to see what I do in my spare time. Yup that's me, Heather as Rudolph, and to quote my husband Larry, "It figures"!!!!. As you can see, I did my husband and kids proud. The red nose actually flashed.

A group I am affiliated with called the Chantry Island Chambettes carry out volunteer and fund raising activities with the monies going back to community betterment. One of our regular events is the local Santa Claus parade, needless to say, the towns folk anxiously await to see what antics this group of middle-aged crazies will come up with every year. We work hard but we have so much fun as you can see, somehow I always manage to get pulled into the roles like Rudolph, did not know until I arrived I would be pulling the sleigh. Efforts were not in vain, we managed to win 1st prize in our category, but had to promise Santa that we would not upstage him this year. We actually had over 30 floats in our parade, this is a community with a lot of spirit and participation.

Heather Hubbard Cooper

Thanks Heather

No comments: