Saturday, December 26, 2009

GPK's Feral Cat


HI MARTY,

SORRY TO BOTHER YOU ON CHRISTMAS DAY I HOPE THE TURKEY, STUFFING, TRIMMING ETC.. ARE GOOD, I SAW OUR G.PK. FERAL CAT CORNER VERCHERES AND MARGARET, ON CHRISTMAS EVE SEE PIC, JESUS MURPHY (( NO OFFEND TO YOUR CAT )) OUR G.PK.FERAL CAT LOOKS IN PRETTY GOOD SHAPE IMAGINE HE HAS BEEN ALWAYS OUTSIDE FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS AND MORE NOW.

THANKS MARTY, AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, AND KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK TO GET PARKERS REUNITED AND TO KEEP THEM UNITED.

NORMAND SIMARD

PS. I AM SURE OUR G.PK. FERAL CAT WON'T HAVE ANY TURKEY ON CHRISTMAS, I AM SURE YOUR FAT CATS MURPHY AND WILLIE ARE GIVING SOME LEFTOVERS OF YOUR DELICIOUS TURKEY. NEXT YEAR I THINK I AM GOING TO BRING SOME TURKEY TO OUR FERAL CAT, HE DESERVES IT. ALSO I THINK HE SHOULD BE NAMED G.PK CAT OF THE YEAR 2009 IN G.PK. PARKERS IF YOU THINK YOUR CAT SHOULD BE NAMED G.PK. CAT OF THE YEAR 2009, SEND A PIC OF YOUR CAT TO MARTY AND WHY HE SHOULD BE G.PK. CAT OF THE YEAR , I AM NOT ELIGIBLE I AM ONLY A ((( COPY CAT}}} ALSO AMERICAN FAT CATS ARE NOT ALLOWED SORRY JUST GENUINE REAL G.PK. CATS.

Thanks Normand

No comments: