Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Party Crashers



HI MARTY,

YOUR INTREPID REPORTER BOB H. SHOWED A PIC OF ME AT THE WHITE HOUSE, I WANT TO GET THIS STRAIGHT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SALAHI'S. I DO ADMIT I WAS THERE, I HAD AN UNDERCOVER CLEANING JOB TO DO . I CAME AT THE WHITE HOUSE THROUGH THE WASHINGTON SEWER SYSTEM, I AM AN EXPERT IT WAS VERY EASY. I HAD A MISSION IN MY HEAD TO CLEAN THE WHITE HOUSE. IT IS HOSPITAL WHITE NOW, AND THE OVAL OFFICE IS SPARKLING, I THINK I SCRUBBED IT A LITTLE TOO MUCH IT IS ROUND NOW OH WELL CALL IT THE ROUND OFFICE NOW IF YOU WANT.

THANKS MARTY ALSO TO YOUR VERY VERY FUNNY AND IMAGINATIVE REPORTER REVEREND BOB.H.

MRON DRAMIS AKA AS THE (((( CLEANUP MAN ))))

NORM SIMARD

PS NO PS I HAVE TO GET OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE FAST BEFORE THE SECURITY FINDS ME , SEE YOU SOON I HOPE

((((( WHERE IS THAT DAMM WHITE HOUSE MANHOLE ?? )))))

Thanks Normand

No comments: