Monday, January 18, 2010

John R. needs your Help





Marty,

Here are four photos I found. I've been looking through my own family stuff to find possible shots for the book of photos we'd like to publish for the centennial. Would everyone please try to find two or three photos for me.

Scan any photos you find FULL SIZE at 300 d.p.i. Interesting outside shots are what I'm looking for. We hope to have a book of 400-500 photos. I'm really short of photos from the 1980s and 1990s. So if your friends children nieces or nephews are still in the Park please ask them.

My four photos:

#1 Me sitting on a big snow pile about 1950-51. On the right side you can see Fontaine's house on the corner of Empire and Isabel. In the left side background you can see Argue's and Newbury's houses.

#2 Me on a dog about the same time. In the right background you can see Board's house on Third Street. In the left background you can see the garage belonging to Mayor Joseph Plante. Between them you can see a house on Springfield possibly Standeven's.

#3 Nine children that I need identifying. I believe two are members of the Knight family, two are Highfields, one is Maureen Whalen and one is Marylou Freeman.

I hope someone can identify the other three.

#4 Marylou Freeman and I and a snowman. The Whalen home is in the center.

John R.

Thanks John

No comments: