Monday, January 18, 2010

Piche photo's from our family albums

Basile Piche

Pierre Piche (son of Basile)

Pierre Piche Jr. and Constance Sincenne my great grand parents

At the church in Belle Riviere Quebec
Constance Sincenne Piche in the chair

The church in Belle Riviere today
on the left are Joan and Pierre Demole with aunt yvonne Piche Demole
and Herbert Taylor son of Jeanne Piche Taylor

The church in Masham Quebec

The Masham church today

I have been extremely fortunate in obtaining all these photos and letters with regard to my ancestors. The two churches are the original French Protestant Churches dating back to the 1850's and are a historic site. Many of the Piche family including Basile, the two Pierre's, Yvonne and my grandmother Jeanne are buried here.

Interestingly I was contacted by descendants as a result of a posting I made on this site.

No comments: