Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sad News






HI MARTY,

SAD NEWS FOR G.PK. BRAULT FORD IS CLOSING, AFTER 47 YEARS . I HAVE TO TELL POOR AIMÉ GAGNON OF EX GAGNON STORE ON DEVONSHIRE WHO BOUGHT A CAR THERE IN 1965.IF HE STILL GOT IT, HE WILL HAVE TO GO FOR TUNE UPS ETC. ALL THE WAY TO CHAMBLY ROAD IN LONGUEUIL TO JACQUES OLIVIER FORD WHO TOOK OVER. NOW SOMEBODY TOLD ME CHARLES LEMOYNE HOSPITAL IS GOING TO USE THAT SPACE, THEY ARE USING IT NOW FOR PARKING.BUT I WILL HAVE TO CHECK THAT OUT WITH THE HOSPITAL . LOUISE DOES NOT WANT ME TO ENTER THE HOSPITAL UNLESS I HAVE MY COMPLETE SUIT GLOVES, MASK, PANTS ETC. TO PROTECT MYSELF AGAINST BACTERIAS ETC. MARTY I THNK WHAT I WILL DO IS PHONE THE HOSPITAL FOR THE INFORMATION I NEED IT SHOULD NOT BE DANGEROUS I HOPE, JUST SO LOUISE WON'T GET MAD, MAYBE I WILL PUT A KLEENEX IN FRONT OF MY MOUTH, YOU NEVER KNOW THOSE BACTERIAS ARE TOUGH NOW THEY MIGHT TRAVEL ????

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

Thanks Normand

No comments: